This is a short summary of Capricornian history. It is planned to extend it and add more details in the future.
- 2006-12-14: Redfeet rebellion in the north starts with the liberation of the harbour city of Strahan.
- 2006-12-20: Armistice with Musogradian Army
- 2007-02-01: Winter War - Balanga and Capricornia forces liberate City of Balangrad.
- 2007-06-05: Small defense line corrections after skirmishes with Musogradian forces.
- 2007-08-01: Federation of Musograd recognizes the Republic of Capricornia. Peace talks start.
- 2008-01-01: Balangrad City Joint Civil Administration replaces BC occupation administration.
- 2008-01-15: Agreement on plan for Joint Southern Cross Expedition to NT/WA/HRP in 06-07 2008
- 2008-03-01: Currency reform - 10'000 Capricornian Shilling = 1 Capricornian Florin (CFL)
- 2008-06-19 to 2008-07-20: Joint Southern Cross Expedition to Australia.
- 2008-08-01: Currency union with the Federation of Musograd - 10 CFL = 1 Common Wallaroo (CW) = 1 Euro
- 2009-10-03: Republic of Capricornia founding member of the Federated Micronations of the Musanian Lands
- 2013: Conflict with the Dershowo Musograd caused by PSCB rebellion and covert support by Capricornian organisations. The conflict was resolved after suppression of PSCB forces
- 2013-09-02: Provisional Settlement Party (PSP) created by a split from ruling Southern Cross Movement
- 2017: Eetalijan immigrands found paramilitary volunteer force called "Brigata di insediamento meridionale" ("Bim")
- 2020-02-01: Capricornian government decides not to support the Shoolscath expedition of the Dershowo
- 2020-12-15: Elections - Southern Cross Movement loses majority for the first time, with 39%. Alliance with Aurora Borealis (23%). Opposition led by PSP (15%), followed by Star of Hope (13%) and PCP (7%)
- 2021-01-01: Capricornia assumes Stewardship for Sandy Island as a Sovereign Associated Territory.